Nose Surgery in Seattle : New and innovative Methods and What you should Know
Rhinoplasty is cosmetic facial surgery that’s traditionally done to improve a person’s appearance or to restore their nasal area for health related purposes . A rhinoplasty treatment involves modifying the cartilages and bones of the nose area , or sometimes tissue is added in order to strengthen the aesthetic appeal . The process is also commonly completed to resolve nasal fractures as well . If rhinoplasty is accomplished to repair someone’s nasal fracture , the surgeon makes an attempt to bring back the nasal area to its pre-injury condition . A connected surgery generally known as septorhinoplasty is done on patients that additionally have a nasal blockage . Septorhinoplasty works to beautify the look of the nostrils , but also stabilizes the overall structure and gets rid of any internal obstructions that might be blocking the patient’s nasal breathing .
What does a rhinoplasty approach involve ?
Any cosmetic worries and goals you have need to be completely discussed before surgery . The recommendations of your cosmetic surgeon along with any special restrictions concerning the structure of your nose , skin , or face in general are essential to have thoroughly explained you . Make-up free photos are typically taken prior to surgery treatment to assist with both the preoperative and post surgery planning stage in order to document the results .
Ask questions and express your concerns .
Finding a specialist , licensed surgeon to perform your rhinoplasty surgery should be your primary priority when thinking about getting any type of aesthetic operation . ASAPS ( American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery ) endorses that each patient should ideally consider the following tips for best results :
• Consult at least three different surgeons before choosing one
• Be sure the cosmetic surgeon you choose is board certified
• Ask where your surgeon is privileged to legally practice to ensure his credibility
• Request to see before and after photos of previous patients
• Talk in-depth about the surgery as well as the results and recovery and any potential things that may possibly go wrong or happen unexpectedly
• Ask about the surgeon’s rhinoplasty experience . How many has he done ?
• Does the surgeon have malpractice insurance ? If not , get up and leave
• Ask about the follow-up procedures
• Request to contact former patients about their own experience
• How much does the procedure cost ? What about insurance ?
The results of rhinoplasty
Rhinoplasty outcomes could possibly be minor or major , based on the type of modification you want done , but they are however permanent . It’s crucial that both you and your plastic surgeon are on the same page regarding the goals of your procedure . If you have realistic expectations and your plastic surgeon, the outcome will likely be very positive overall .